Friday, February 10, 2012

Faith

When we believe without proof, when we have a different thought
It's not about what's cool, but really about what's not
Standing up for something can make you a target
Why don't you just forget that you ever thought it
So many people doing the same things
It's all about the girl, or the car, or the bling
Believe when I say that life is not an endless rift
The truth is that Life is a Gift
Do you open your presents when they are given?
Why not open the one from He who has risen?
Faith is a step toward a cloud or a vapor
Eventually you'll see the words written on His paper
Although you will see it, will your name be listed?
I'm trying to be clear so my words don't get twisted.
Jesus is the way the truth and the life
If you don't believe this, that is your right
Before you attack the words I'm saying
Why don't you read, think, and try praying?
I think at this point I've heard it all
The reason I'm a christian is my brain's too small
Atheists attack saying "you have no proof!"
Well, John 3:16 is my truth
So I'll leave you today with another statement that's true
When Jesus bled on the cross, His prayer was for you.

~Caleb





No comments:

Post a Comment